Catholic schools rely on a local contribution from parents to help cover educational costs for each student.
St Francis Xavier Primary School will always endeavour to keep school fees as low as possible.
Any families who fall into the following categories are able to apply for concessional school fees.
- Any family holding a Health Care Card and eligible for CSEF
- Any family holding a DVA Gold Card
- Any family of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage
- Any family identified as refugees and holding an ImmiCard.
- Families who may be facing severe financial hardship.