Catholic schools rely on a local contribution from parents to help cover educational costs for each student.
St Francis Xavier Primary School will always endeavour to keep school fees as low as possible.
Please click the link below to see our 2023 School Fees.
Any families who fall into the following categories are able to apply for concessional school fees.
- Any family holding a Health Care Card and eligible for CSEF
- Any family holding a DVA Gold Card
- Any family of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage
- Any family identified as refugees and holding an ImmiCard.
- Families who may be facing severe financial hardship.
In 2023, the concessional fees will be as follows;
1 Child – $15 per child per week via direct debit (or $780 per annum if paid by Feb 24, 2023)
2 Children – $23 for the family per week via direct debit ($1,196 per annum if paid by Feb 24, 2023)
3+ Children – $30 for the family per week via direct debit ($1,560 per annum if paid by Feb 24, 2023)
These fees cover all fees and student levies for the year excluding Camp Fees, musical tuition (optional) and Sacramental cost (optional).